"Friendship on Facebook, let me rire.Comme some readers of this blog know, be they followers or friends, I am very interested in social networks and more particularly to digital identity built by users. With a friend, we even conducted a survey on 'Building the digital identity of young people on Facebook. " This survey allowed me to discover aspects of social networks that I did not know in their theoretical form. "

'' Today I will talk about friendship on Facebook.But first, it is necessary to define friendship and for this, I retained the conceptual distinction of Aristotle which is close to my heart.Aristotle distinguished, dansEthique Nicomachean three types of friendship:
* .L'amitié For fun
* .L'amitié Utility-based
* Virtuous .L'amitié Only the latter is, according to the philosopher, true friendship, since it implies a perfect communion of two friends, a true symbiosis.The friend is the alter ego, another moi.Je think you understand where I'm coming from in this article: Can we really speak of friendship on the social network Facebook?To this question, I really want to say no.But this answer ... would be too imprecise.Indeed, it is necessary to re-contextualize the concept of friendship in an information society and deepen the concept of virtual friendship.After all, is not it normal to see the notion of friendship transfigured on Facebook?To answer this question, I will base myself on the work of Antonio A. Casilli, author of Digital Connections: towards a new sociability book that has a special place on my bedside table.Casilli shows the dichotomy between friendship "real" and virtual friendship, especially by contrasting the privacy of friendship IRL and the exhibition of the bond of friendship on social networks.But make a list of the concepts of Casilli would be unnecessary and against productive, I invite you to take a look at this slide auteur.Lors of the investigation on the digital identity of youth on Facebook, led by Simon and I, we were able to demonstrate a significant difference in the representation that the interviewees are the two types of friendship.Thus, out of 122 respondents (and yes, this survey was conducted during a course, which is a small sample), 27% of respondents define friendship "real" with the term "sharing", whereas when we asked the same question about the virtual friendship, that term did not appear.The terms "Spot" and "Superficial" are used more to describe the friendship of the tendanceBFF Facebook.Parlons now, iebest friend forever, useless philosophical concept that makes sense by observing the behavior of teenage girls on Facebook.Little definition: "One of Those texty abbreviations for" best friend forever, "One of Those qui est devenu corny, douchey, CW-ish, The Hillsy things Said by white females and the reporters are 7:30 entertainment shows.. It's right up there with OMG, OMFG, g2gand ttylon the gaynessscale "(Urban Dictionary) will address more LesBFFd'aujourd'hui not speak within a month: friendships are made and unmade on Facebook.Vous the see, I do not believe in the concept of virtual friendship.For me (and this involves only me) to be a friend is virtually an illusion because "friend request" a person, chat with her, exchanging Facebook messages or others do not allow linking of true friendship.You may find me idealistic, but I assume."

Commentaires