THE PENDING PENDING THE RESULTS OF THE EXAMINATION OF STATE EDITION 2015

Waiting for results of the state examination raises questions on the part of candidates to these national events which marks the end of secondary school. To feel this reality, we went on the day of the publication in a family in Kinshasa. Dad, mum, brothers and sisters, all are characterized by a tense psychological state and confessions of faith in the success of their child. This is the case of MULUMBA family whose eldest daughter, Samantha MULUMBA Alisi SASI, fatherless, who presented the state examination this school year 2014-2015 in mathematical physics at the Institute Mont Amba. Publication of results The family members Mulumba all puzzled, somewhat tense wait-and are on the alert. The suspense that reigned did not promote dialogue between them and Samantha, the finalist, was not spared. CGC-INC-EPS: What is your feeling a few hours of the publication of the results of the Exetat? Samantha MULUMBA: Although stressed by the publication of results of the state examination '' because anything can happen '' but I am calm. Confident of how I worked, I'm sure I would have good results . The Mother of the student: My daughter is a student who has always worked well. I wait to see how it will but as a percentage on its success she always studied well and she has always made good points. I expect it succeeds. CGC-EPS-INC: Are you sure you succeed? SM. I expect to have good results because I had 69% last quarter. So it is a proof that I worked well I expect the best because the correction will leprouver. Insurance without having seen or palpated the verdict of the publication, attracted our curiosity to go to the end of our approach, that of following a particular case and to observe how time is experienced. Soon after, listening to the clamor outside the plot, there is panic, not like Samantha on both feet. Eagerly, she jumped from her seat to join his classmates already engaging in the consultation results published by the Ministry of EPS-INC. After publication A few minutes after losing sight of Samantha, melted into the crowd, we found the euphoria, head sprinkled powder. CGC-EPS-INC: Your impressions after learning of your results? SM. I am very happy saw the percentage that I got. I am very satisfied. This is proof that the correction is made as faillait. CGC-INC-EPS: How many percentage did you get? MS .: I got 72% and I think it is deserved because at school I was still 70% on average. I realize that there's serious about correcting the Exetat. CGC-INC-EPS: How about your friends provinces that are waiting? MS .: I would tell them to be confident, if they have worked hard, they will succeed like me. I'm sure with modernity and speed with new technologies, they will have their results on time.

Commentaires