« Wish good weekend to you all chaqun by name. Although we arrive ultimately reduce the work week so that everyone can combine three different jobs while maintaining its free weekends What this friendly text message with you all weekend ... what this small sms msg you luck and opens the doors of a beautiful Saturday and a wonderful Sunday. Today, I just want to wish you a good De weekend, De relaxation, love, hope, good weather and everything you put in there ... It's good to receive And hope to be able to appropriate a good weekend and see you a nice weekend everyone's eyes to the sun you to be happy kisses. I love you and I'll miss you this weekend. Thousand kisses and cuddly SMS texting for this weekend. Good weekend to you my friend I sincerely appreciate Thy rest be sweet and conditioner, a quiet moment Monday will be here soon »

"The weekend or weekend or the end dela week. This is a weekly period of one or two days, usually samediet Sunday, when most people are at rest. In common parlance, the term week -end means, with slight variations depending on the trade exercised by the speaker, the period from Friday evening to Sunday evening (or Monday for people working in the trade), as in the expression: departures weekend . Friday evening The idea of ​​a weekly rest goes back to Antiquity three major monotheistic religions observe a day of rest each: Christianity:. the Lord's Day is Sunday for most denominations, some denominations consider Saturday as the Lord's Day. Wish good weekend Good weekend I'll wish you a good weekend but every week already does. that he himself even better. I added a little luck with a good draw wishes. 2 As to begin the weekend is not bad.but not to risk everything on bet amounts sisters or values.tenderness, friendship., love ... what a relaxing weekend awaits you ... kisses soft .. Good weekend, Today.I just want.Wish you a good weekend.Relaxation, love, hope, good weather.And whatever you shall set in it ... It's good to receive a wish and be able to appropriate a good weekend and see you soon .... Good weekend Hey I wish you a good weekend Kisses Good weekend Coucou Pink c is the flower of love ... Thought c is the flower of the eye forever ... and that is the flower of my sins ... The tulip is the flower c my secrets ... The anemone c is the flower of the beautiful days ... Lilac c is the flower of my regrets ... Camellia is the flower of going back ... I wish you a very good weekend end ... Kisses Good weekend I'm in delivery.And I have to m stop at home, to drop kisses. And to tell you hello.I wish you a good weekend .. Good weekend nice weekend everyone has the sun in his eyes to make you happy kisses.Although we arrive ultimately reduce the work week so that everyone can combine three different jobs while maintaining its free weekends What this friendly text message with you all weekend ... what this small sms msg you luck and opens the doors of a beautiful Saturday and a wonderful Sunday.Today.From I just want to wish you a good weekend.Relaxation, love, hope, good weather .And all that you shall set in it ... It's good to receive a wish and be able to appropriate a good weekend and see you nice weekend everyone has the eyes to sunlight you to be happy kisses.I love you and I'll miss you this weekend.Thousand kisses and cuddly SMS texting for this weekend.Good weekend to you my friend I sincerely appreciate.May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a peaceful moment.Monday will be here soon ... Come back full of motivation Two rest days to enjoy and filled with emotion.I do not know about you ... but I am ready for the WEEKEND !!!!Enjoy your weekend good rest.Good weekend in toimon friend I sincerely appreciate.May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a peaceful moment.Monday will be here soon Come back full of motivation.Two days off to enjoy and filled with emotion.A long work week has come to an end seven days of work: Underground work dodo, that's life as they say it is now time to step back and forget the worries my friend some rest.Take a step back and take advantage of yours!Dear collègueadoré, you ended your week of taf.Saturday and Sunday are two days to rest facts Relax, treat yourself without too gaffe.Enjoy good of your weekend on Monday it will rebosser.Kisses from your collègue.Travailler it's too hard, rest is much easier Work is not jam my friend, doing nothing is the foot.Cepetit good weekend message comes from my fragile little heart.Well dear colleague rest.Come back Monday at rest sated job.For the next two days I wish you: love, humor and rest until this weekend is an island of relaxation and gentle pleasures This message sms good weekend is the expression of my vows of love, a gift.Good weekend my amourque I love.You're my best desire.My darling I love you and I embrace you tenderly.Your darling of amour.Tout simply I want to wish you a wonderful Saturday and a fabulous Sunday my little heart.That this rest is quiet and give you the necessary energy to face the upcoming week.Bisou.Good and pleasant Sunday to you, this day to you wonderful, stress-free, provided relaxations, the charm of nature is in your company to melodic background of birdsong, the fraicheure. "

Commentaires