WISH GOOD WEEKEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS EVERYWHERE: Today, I want to wish you the best of the weekend, full of sweetness, love, joy ... and all you want to put in it!What a pleasure to receive a wish and power to appropriate it.Do not thank me, you've earned it.Have a nice week end.A weekend to enjoy.A weekend to disconnect.A weekend to hang out.A weekend to laugh.A weekend to forget everything.A weekend to spoil.A weekend for a real pleasure for you.During that weekend, I wish you to get up late, eating too many sweets, too much to organize aperitifs, laughing a little too hard, too much work to drop your folders, to make you happy too ... Because that during the weekend, too much is never enough.Good weekend: Ahhh, what we love, the weekend.After overcoming five days of work, stress and obligations, forced awakenings of frustrated routine, spent hours in transport, evenings yawning, lunch on the go ... finally arrive our 2 DAYS PREFERRED: Two days of relaxation and well deserved smoothly for TV Tray, evening with friends, appetizers, delicious hot bath.Each his technique to forget the tensions accumulated during the week.Then, just before diving into idleness, if we sent a small card in our beloved entourage to wish him the best of the weekend?Nothing like to share his enthusiasm with the people we love.Good evening to all and everyone.I thank each of you.Thank you for your visits and your message if pleasant.This virtual pink is for you, for each of you to salute the friendship and fidelity to return to visit me.Going tonight to wish you a good weekend I find touching and friendly messages.Need I tell you that it made me happy?I will take time when I am able to respond to your messages.Again thank you and see you soon.I wish everyone the most wonderful weekend.I hope you will spend pleasant moments shine or not, and this weekend will remain engraved in your hearts and remembered as a wonderful time.I leave you a few words, my cogitations fruit and mental wanderings.You begin to know that I not wander evil is not it?Looking through my soul.By daring to meet the person I am.It is possible I think.To a meeting.Surprising and beautiful And this wonderful meeting, if I allow myself.Make me more beautiful.Make future meetings with these other Exteriors me.I wish each of you a nice meeting with you to share that make you happy and always kinder to your own eyes.It is so precious to experience happiness to love oneself and to appreciate.Bon voyage to meet someone unique and wonderful, yourself.No matter what one might say about you or me, each of our lives is precious and worth to be encountered.Very good trip to each of you this weekend and beyond.Greetings to all and see you soon.Good weekend to you, which I sincerely appreciate.May your rest be pleasant and conditioner.That you live with your family delicious moments.And these few relaxing days are filled with emotion!Monday will be here soon.Come back full of motivation.For the next two days I wish you: love, humor and rest.This weekend is an island of relaxation and gentle pleasures.This message sms good.Cepetit message good weekend just my little weak heart Well dear colleague rest.Monday.Come to rest sated job.Dear loved colleague, you ended your week of taf.Saturday and Sunday are two days to rest facts.Relax, treat yourself without too gaffe.Enjoy good of your weekend on Monday it will rebosser Bises of your colleague.My friend some rest.Take a step back and take advantage of yours.Work is too hard, rest is much easier.Work is not jam my friend, doing nothing is the foot.A long work week has come to an end seven days of work: Underground work dodo, that's life as they say it is now time to step back and forget the worries.I wish you a good weekend.I have principles.In life, I am always good sayings.And then, when I read it, I said to myself: oh yes.It was obvious.So I share with you: Every day at a lazy It's perfect, is not it?Come on, I'm nice, I'll let you use it.I wish you a great weekend.To thank you, good-weekend toimon friend I sincerely appreciate.May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a peaceful moment.Monday will be here soon.Come back full of motivation.Two days off to enjoy and filled with emotion.

Wish good weekend to you all chaqun by name.Although we arrive ultimately reduce the work week so that everyone can combine three different jobs while maintaining its free weekends What this friendly SMS accompanies you this weekend ... that this little door sms msg you happiness and opens the doors of a beautiful Saturday and a wonderful Sunday.Today, I just want to wish you a good De weekend, De relaxation, love, hope, good weather.And whatever you put in to it.It's good to receive a wish.And to be able to appropriate a good weekend and see you a nice weekend everyone's eyes to the sun you to be happy kisses.I love you and I'll miss you this weekend.Thousand kisses and cuddly SMS texting for this weekend.Good weekend to you my friend I sincerely appreciate Thy rest be sweet and conditioner, a quiet moment Monday will be here soon "
"The weekend or weekend or the end dela week. This is a weekly period of one or two days, usually samediet Sunday, when most people are at rest. In common parlance, the term week -end means, with slight variations depending on the trade exercised by the speaker, the period from Friday evening to Sunday evening (or Monday for people working in the trade), as in the expression: departures weekend . Friday evening The idea of ​​a weekly rest goes back to Antiquity three major monotheistic religions observe a day of rest each: Christianity:. the Lord's Day is Sunday for most denominations, some denominations consider Saturday as the Lord's Day. Wish good weekend break Good weekend. I'll wish you a good weekend but every week already does. that he himself even better. I added a little luck with a good Draw wishes. As to begin the weekend is not bad.but not to risk everything on bet amounts sisters or values.tenderness, friendship, love ... what a relaxing weekend awaits you ... kisses soft.Good weekend, Today.I just want.Wish you a good weekend.Relaxation, love, hope, good weather.And whatever you shall set in it ... It's good to receive a wish and be able to appropriate it.Good weekend and see you soon.Good weekend Hey .... I wish you a good weekend.Kisses Good weekend Coucou Pink c is the flower of love ... Thought c is the flower of the eye forever ... and that is the flower of my sins ... The tulip is the flower c my secrets ... The anemone c is the flower of the beautiful days ... Lilac c is the flower of my regrets ... Camellia is the flower of going back ... I wish you a very good weekend.Kisses Good weekend I'm in delivery.And I have to m stop at home, to drop kisses.And to tell you hello.I wish you a good weekend.Have a nice week end.Good weekend to everyone's eyes to the sun you to be happy kisses.Although we arrive ultimately reduce the work week so that everyone can combine three different jobs while maintaining its free weekends What this friendly text message with you all weekend.This little msg sms you luck and opens the doors of a beautiful Saturday and a wonderful Sunday.Today.I just want.Wish you a good weekend.Relaxation, love, hope, good weather.And whatever you put in to it.It's good to receive a wish.And to be able to appropriate it.Good weekend and see you soon.Good weekend everyone has the sun in his eyes to make you happy kisses.I love you and I'll miss you this weekend.Thousand kisses and cuddly SMS texting for this weekend.Good weekend to you my friend I sincerely appreciate.May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a peaceful moment.Monday will be here soon ... Come back full of motivation Two rest days to enjoy and filled with emotion.I do not know you, but I am ready for the WEEKEND.Enjoy your weekend good rest.Good weekend in toimon friend I sincerely appreciate.May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a peaceful moment.Monday will be here soon Come back full of motivation.Two days off to enjoy and filled with emotion.A long work week has come to an end seven days of work: Underground work dodo, that's life as they say it is now time to step back and forget the worries my friend some rest.Take a step back and take advantage of yours!Dear loved colleague, you ended your week of taf.Saturday and Sunday are two days to rest facts Relax, treat yourself without too gaffe.Enjoy good of your weekend on Monday it will rebosser.Kisses from your collègue.Travailler it's too hard, rest is much easier to work is not jam.

Commentaires