GOOD WEEKEND AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS PARTY AT ALL OUR FRIEND, chaqun BY ITS NAME: Today 'hui I want to wish you a very good weekend.We must celebrate Chrismas in unity and peace.Although we arrive ultimately reduce the work week so that everyone can combine three different jobs while retaining his weekends free, friendly text message that accompanies you this weekend.sms takes you happiness and opens the doors of a beautiful Saturday and a wonderful Sunday.Today, I just want to wish you a good weekend, relaxation, love, hope, good weather.And whatever you put in to it.It's good to receive a wish.And to be able to appropriate a good weekend and see you nice weekend everyone has the sun in his eyes to make you happy throughout the day today to better organized another New Year celebration that will place on Friday next.My friends that I sincerely enjoy May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a quiet moment Monday will be here soon "" The weekend or weekend or the end dela week. This is a weekly period of one or two days, usually the samediet Sunday, when most people are at rest. In common parlance, the term weekend means, with slight variations depending on the trade exercised by the speaker, the period from Friday evening to Sunday evening (or to Monday for people working in the trade), as in the expression: departures weekend from Friday evening The idea of ​​a weekly rest goes back to Antiquity three major monotheistic religions observe each one day.. Rest: Christianity: the Lord's Day is Sunday for most denominations, some denominations consider Saturday as the day of the Lord good weekend Wish end Good weekend I'll wish you a good weekend but every week.. already done so.for it itself even better.I added a bit of luck with a good draw wishes.As to begin the weekend is not bad.but not to risk everything on bet amounts sisters or values.tenderness, friendship, love ... what a relaxing weekend awaits you ... kisses soft.Good weekend, Today.I just want.Wish you a good weekend.Relaxation, love, hope, good weather.And whatever you shall set in it ... It's good to receive a wish and be able to appropriate it.Good weekend and see you soon.Good weekend Hey .... I wish you a good weekend.Kisses Good weekend Coucou Pink c is the flower of love ... Thought c is the flower of the eye forever ... and that is the flower of my sins ... The tulip is the flower c my secrets ... The anemone c is the flower of the beautiful days ... Lilac c is the flower of my regrets ... Camellia is the flower of going back ... I wish you a very good weekend.Kisses Good weekend I'm in delivery.And I have to m stop at home, to drop kisses.And to tell you hello.I wish you a good weekend.Have a nice week end.Good weekend to everyone's eyes to the sun you to be happy kisses.Although we arrive ultimately reduce the work week so that everyone can combine three different jobs while maintaining its free weekends What this friendly text message with you all weekend.This little msg sms you luck and opens the doors of a beautiful Saturday and a wonderful Sunday.Today.I just want.Wish you a good weekend.Relaxation, love, hope, good weather.And whatever you put in to it.It's good to receive a wish.And to be able to appropriate it.Good weekend and see you soon.Good weekend everyone has the sun in his eyes to make you happy kisses.I love you and I'll miss you this weekend.Thousand kisses and cuddly SMS texting for this weekend.Good weekend to you my friend I sincerely appreciate.May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a peaceful moment.Monday will be here soon ... Come back full of motivation Two rest days to enjoy and filled with emotion.I do not know you, but I am ready for the WEEKEND.Enjoy your weekend good rest.Good weekend in toimon friend I sincerely appreciate.May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a peaceful moment.Monday will be here soon Come back full of motivation.Two days off to enjoy and filled with emotion.A long work week has come to an end seven days of work: Underground work dodo, that's life as they say it is now time to step back and forget the worries my friend some rest.Take a step back and take advantage of yours!Dear loved colleague, you ended your week of taf.Saturday and Sunday are two days to rest facts Relax, treat yourself without too gaffe.Enjoy good of your weekend on Monday it will rebosser.

The weekend or weekend or week lafin.This is a weekly period of one or two days, usually samediet Sunday, when most people are at rest.
In everyday language, the term weekend means, with slight variations depending on the trade exercised by the speaker, the period from Friday evening to Sunday evening (or Monday for people working in the trade), as in expression departures weekend of Friday evening.
The idea of ​​a hebdomadaireremonte rest Antiquity.
Three major religions monothéistesobservent each a day of rest:
* .the Christianity the Lord's Day is the most dimanchepour confessions;some denominations consider Saturday as the day of the Lord."Wishing good weekend
Good weekend I'll wish you a good weekend every week but already the fact that self ..to even better ..I adds a little luck with a good draw wishes .. 2 As to start the weekend this is not bad .. but not to risk everything on bet amounts sisters or values.tenderness, friendship., love ... what a relaxing weekend awaits you ... kisses soft ..
Have a nice week end
Today,
I just want
Wish you a good weekend,
Relaxation, love, hope, good weather
And whatever you shall set in it ...
It's good to receive a wish
And power to appropriate
Good weekend and see you soon
Have a nice week end
Hello....
I wish you a good weekend
Kisses
Have a nice week end
Hello
The rose is the flower of c love ...
Thought c is the flower still ...
L c carnation is the flower of my sins ...
C The tulip is the flower of my secrets ...
L c is the anemone flower sunny days ...
Lilac c is the flower of my regrets ...
C is the camellia flower back ...
I turn to wish you a very good weekend ...
Kisses
Have a nice week end
I am delivery.
And I have to m stop at home,
to deposit kisses.,
And to tell you hello.I wish you a good weekend ..
Have a nice week end
Good weekend to everyone's eyes to the sun you to be happy kisses.Although we arrive ultimately reduce the work week so that everyone can combine three different jobs while maintaining its free weekends
Friendly text message that accompanies you this weekend ... that this little door sms msg you happiness and opens the doors of a beautiful Saturday and a wonderful Sunday.
Today,
I just want
Wish you a good weekend,
Relaxation, love, hope, good weather
And whatever you shall set in it ...
It's good to receive a wish
And power to appropriate
Good weekend and see you soon
Good weekend to everyone's eyes to the sun you to be happy kisses.
I love you and I'll miss you this weekend.Thousand kisses and cuddly SMS texting for this weekend.
Good weekend to you my friend I sincerely appreciate
May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a quiet moment
Monday will be here soon ... Come back full of motivation
Two days off to enjoy and filled with emotion.
I do not know about you ... but I am ready for the WEEKEND !!!!
Enjoy your weekend good rest.Good weekend in toimon friend I sincerely appreciate
May your rest be sweet and conditioner, a quiet moment
Monday will be here soon ... Come back full of motivation
Two days off to enjoy and filled with long work week émotion.Une just coming to an end
7 days of work: Underground work dodo, that's life as they say
Now is the time to step back and forget the worries
My friend some rest!Take a step back and take advantage of yours! Dear collègueadoré, you ended your week taf
Saturday and Sunday are two days to rest facts
Relax, treat yourself without too gaffe
Enjoy good of your weekend on Monday it will rebosser
Kisses from your collègue.Travailler it's too hard, rest is much easier
Work is not jam my friend, doing nothing is the foot
Cepetit message endvient good week of my little weak heart
Well dear colleague rest!Come back Monday at rest sated job.For the next two days I wish you: love, humor and rest
This weekend is an island of relaxation and gentle pleasures
This message sms good weekend is the expression of my vows of love, a gift
Good weekend my amourque I love ... You are my best wish!
My darling I love you and I kiss you tenderly ... Your darling of amour.Tout simply I want to wish you a wonderful Saturday and a fabulous Sunday my little heart.That this rest is quiet and give you the necessary energy to face the upcoming week.Bisou.Bon and pleasant Sunday to you, this day you be wonderful, stress-free, provided relaxations, the charm of nature is in your company to melodic background of birdsong, the fraicheure.

Commentaires